FRAME is an independent charity and receives no funding from central or local government and relies entirely on donations and legacies.
No matter how small, your donation will help us continue with our work to develop and promote alternatives to the use of animals in laboratories. One day we want to eliminate the need to use laboratory animals in any kind of medical or scientific procedure and we need your help and support to allow us to achieve this.
There are 3 ways you can donate:
- JustGiving: Click here, or on the donate button below, to donate through our JustGiving page. You can either choose a one off single donation, or set up a monthly subscription.
- Online Banking: Donate money directly to FRAME as a one off donation or regular standing order. Please call +44 (0) 300 030 1016 to request the FRAME bank details.
- By Cheque: Please send cheques payable to ‘F.R.A.M.E’ to: FRAME, Cawley House, 149-155 Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7HR, UK.
If you are donating to FRAME, we would love to keep you updated with our latest news and events. Please include your address if you would like to receive our newsletter, or sign up for our electronic newsletter here.
How are donations used?
The money we receive through donations and legacies allow us to continue our work in a number of ways. We strive to keep our overhead costs extremely low, so that our donations can be used to make a real difference.
A few of the ways we use donations and legacies, include:
- Funding research projects – both in the FRAME lab and in other laboratories across the globe.
- Funding educational and outreach work – schools projects, developing training materials, publications and training events.
- Funding campaigns and lobbying – responding to and advising on national and EU reforms, lobbying UK Government and ad-hoc campaigns relating to the use of animals in laboratories.