17 / 05 / 2022
Are you looking for a new role in a flexible, people-first environment that’s working to make the world better for humans and animals? We’re currently hiring a Community Giving & Volunteer Coordinator to join our Fundraising & Comms team.
About the role
We are looking for a thoughtful and proactive individual to join our small but passionate team at FRAME to help support our vision of a world where non-animal methods are considered scientific best practice. This is a new role within FRAME, and we welcome applicants from a range of backgrounds and experience levels.
This role will work closely with the Head of Fundraising and Communications, Digital Engagement Coordinator, CEO, and wider FRAME Team to embed volunteers across the organisation and support the growth of our community giving. The role will help us expand our volunteer capacity, work to embed regular giving and community fundraising, and communicate with our donors via our twice-yearly mailing.
As our Community Giving & Volunteer Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate the recruitment and management of volunteers at FRAME
- Develop stewardship plans for our regular givers to ensure they feel appreciated and informed
- Establish Community giving at FRAME through creative fundraising ideas and managing thoughtful, inclusive online communities
- Manage physical communications with donors including thank you letters and a twice-yearly mailing
- Support the wider FRAME team to work well with volunteers and ensure both parties have a rewarding experience
- Deliver activity in a compliant way, adhering to GDPR and fundraising regulations and Code of Conduct
- Keep up to date with industry developments and act upon direct and digital marketing trends and statistics
- Maintain accurate donor and volunteer information in our database, Beacon
- Use data and evidence to improve and refine activity
- Be a collaborative, supportive member of the Fundraising & Communications Team and feed into wider team activities as needed
- Be an ambassador for FRAME promoting the vision, aims, and objectives of the charity
Who will you be working alongside?
FRAME has a long, and proud, history as the oldest charity focused on replacing animals in biomedical testing. We have been influential in developing and validating new research methods as well as advising regulators and policymakers.
We’re a close-knit team and because of our small team size, we’re able to work incredibly collaboratively, supporting each other, and ensuring we all have a voice in FRAME’s growth – including you. Find out more about us by visiting our meet the team page.